Social Welfare Department Uttar Pradesh
Pre Matric | Post Matric | Dashmottar Scholarship 2020
|Application Fees||Course Available|
- General/ OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST : Rs. 00/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 00/-
- All Uttar Pradesh Domicile Candidates are Enrolled in Session 2020-21 in Any Courses of Class 09th to UG, PG Diploma Courses Certificate Or any Exam are Filled the Scholarship Form.
|Courses||Online Application Start||Last Date of Apply Online||Last Date of Complete Form||Last Date for Submit Hard Copy to Institute|
|Class 09th-10th||24 July 2020||12 October 2020||12 October 2020||12 October 2020|
|Class 11th-12th||01 August 2020||05 November 2020 ||05 November 2020||05 November 2020|
- Domicile in Uttar Pradesh
- Enrolled with School, College, Institute Or University
- Pre Matric Class 09th : Passed Class 08th Exam and Enrolled in Class 09th
- Pre Matric Class 10th : Passed Class 09th Exam and Enrolled in Class 10th
- Pre Matric Class 11th : Passed Class 10th Exam and Enrolled in Class 11th
- Pre Matric Class 12th : Passed Class 11th Exam and Enrolled in Class 12th
- Dashmottar : Enrolled in Any UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate Examination.
|Document Required Fresh Candidate|
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet, Cast Certificate, Income Certificate, Bank Pass Book, Fee Receipt No.
- Annual None Refundable Amount, Enrolled No., Aadhar Card, Latest Passport Size Photo Scan
- For Renewal Candidates : Please Use Last Years Registration No. to Login to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details.
|Important Link |
|Apply Online Pre Matric (Fresh/ Renewal)||Click Here|
|Apply Online Post Matric (Fresh/ Renewal)||Link Active on 01/08/2020|
|Full Notification||Pre Matric || Post Matric|
|We suggest Candidate should Read Full Notification Before Apply Online|